Region Liptov, within which the Jasná ski resort is located, is Slovakia's most visited region as it offers its visitors a plethora of year round experiences. You can discover underground beauty of caves, enjoy sport adrenalin in the mountains, entertain your kids in aquaparks, or explore the traditions, folklore and rich culture of this unique region.
Points of interest include architectural monuments such as mansions, manor houses and ruins of medieval castles, the unique wooden church in Sv. Kríž, a monument reserve of folk architecture Vlkolínec (enlisted in the UNESCO World Heritage List), as well as other museums and attractions together with towns of Liptov as such.
Demänovská Dolina is the home of the oldest ice cave in Europe - Demänovská Ľadová Jaskyňa, as well as a unique karst cave Jaskyňa Slobody, visited by 300.000 annually.
Attractions and activities of Liptov region
- Aquapark Tatralandia and Gino Park Bešeňová, thermal springs
- National parks, ice and karst caves, waterfalls
- Unique wooden church in Svätý Kríž
- A monument reserve of folk architecture Vlkolínec (enlisted in the UNESCO World Heritage List)
- Folk village museum Pribylina
- Paragliding, rafting, climbing, cyclotourism
- and many more, please visit www.visitliptov.sk