The ski resort Jasná with elevation of 900 - 2024 m above sea level is the largest ski resort in East-Central Europe and within this region has the best natural conditions for skiing and snowboarding. It is the only ski resort in the area comparable to Alpine resorts, such as for example Kitzbühel in Austria (800-2000 AMSL).
Continuous expansion of large-scale artificial snowmaking capabilities has increased the quality and length of the snow season, which currently lasts from early December to late April. In contrast with other ski resorts in the area, this guarantees quality snow conditions, and many times you can even experience "powder". Jasná is enjoyed by experienced skiers and free-ride enthusiasts as well as the youngest children.
In 2014 Jasná was awarded "The Best Up And Coming Resort" on the World Snow Awards in London. In March 2016, the Alpine Skiing World Cup in women's giant slalom and slalom took place in Jasná, for the fourth time in history.
Winter and summer activities in Jasná
- 41 well-groomed ski slopes of all levels in total lenght of 49 km
- 30 cableways and lifts with total capacity of 32,500 persons per hour
- 8 freeride zones, ski-alpinism and cross-country areas, night skiing
- Snow Park for adrenalin seekers
- Biggest winter kids world in Slovakia - Maxiland
- Ski and snowboard kindergartens, schools, rentals
- Biggest bike park in Slovakia
- Bungee trampoline, mountain karts, Nordic walking, climbing, trekking, mountain tours
- Après ski bars, restaurants and night clubs
- Sport shops
- and many more, please visit www.jasna.sk